We advise employers of all sizes throughout Australia on all aspects of employment, industrial relations and safety law. Our clients value our broad expertise and our responsive, pragmatic and commercial approach.
We help our clients navigate the many issues that arise from their employment, industrial relations and safety obligations. Our clients value our depth of expertise and our highly responsive, pragmatic and commercial approach.
We advise employers of all sizes on all aspects of employment, industrial relations and safety law.
Known for our strategic approach, we work closely with our clients to ensure their workplace structures and strategies support their overall business objectives. We guide our clients through changes to the law and help them implement ‘best practice’, safe and cost-effective workplace systems and procedures.
We offer a national service, regularly advising on employment, industrial relations and work health and safety issues throughout Australia.
As well as legal services, we offer our clients a range of complementary services including:
- Regular updates concerning relevant changes and developments to the law, and important cases that give practical guidance on the best practices to adopt
- Interactive half-day workshops on topical employment and industrial relations issues
- ‘Round table’ hr forums on various topics of interest to clients
- On-site training targeted at management and staff, covering issues impacting our clients’ organisations
- Assisting with managing relationships and issues between various stakeholders, including workers, unions, worksafe inspectors, regulators and service providers.