When it comes to life-changing decisions for your business and family in Australia, our Migration team does more than just give legal advice. We are set to assist clients from end to end in realising their business, investment and lifestyle goals.
We provide a full ecosystem to accompany our clients through every step of their journey, from the moment they aspire to a future in Australia until they obtain their citizenship. We have spent many years working closely with high-profile, high-net worth clients to help them lay down the early foundations to either start their businesses or expand their investment portfolios and migrate to Australia.
Our clients value our ability to devise a migration strategy that is suitable to their circumstances, our capability to identify and resolve immediate issues and to anticipate future risks of any application, as well as our diverse cultural understanding.
Specialising in servicing the South East Asia market, our migration specialists are well trained in legal practice with qualifications from top Australian universities; they speak several languages to facilitate communication and bridge any cultural gaps between our clients and their Australian partners.
What we do
Our Migration team also specialises in supporting international business people with business and investment visa applications (visa 188/888).
Hear from our team here.
- Business innovation and investment program visas (subclass 188)
- Global Talents Independent program visas (GTI)
- Initial application evaluation & migration strategy planning
- SkillSelect Expressions of Interest (EOI) and visa applications
- Business, marketing and financial planning for visa purpose preparation
- Documents and application management
- Migration Review Tribunal (MRT) Appeals
- Federal Circuit Court (FCC) Applications
- High Court of Australia (HCA) Applications
- Ministerial Intervention
- Post-grant compliance management
- Other visas: family & partner visa, skilled visas
Some recent clients include:
- a Forbes listed high net worth individual who has invested A$1.5 billion in many large-scale, iconic commercial and residential property development projects in Victoria and Queensland
- a client who owns the largest glass processing business in his home country with aspirations to establish a business that will invest A$2-10 million in innovative glass technology in Australia
- a client investing A$2-5 million to set up a business in the hotel & tourism industry, focusing on providing eco-friendly and green accommodation, and eco-tourism packages in regional Victoria
- a client investing A$2-5 million to establish a modular home fabrication company that focuses on manufacturing sustainable modular houses, catering first home buyers/young couples/young families and buyers and downsizers
- a client expanding his professional ICT business and setting up the Australian company as the new global headquarters of a group of companies providing end-to-end integrated and adaptable business management applications for medium enterprises; total investment: A$5-15 million
- a client investing A$5-10 million to build a platform that offers a variety of solutions for Vietnamese-Australian business communities, from flexible workspaces to concierge and professional services, with the long-term vision of fostering Australian and Vietnamese economic interests
- a client establishing a fund that is projected to raise between A$10-$50 million and will invest in various portfolios across agriculture, commercial/residential property, tourism destinations such as wineries, regional hotel and destination tourism, and education
- a client investing A$1-12 million in establishing a hospitality school, and promoting a school that will become a specialist centre for food tourism hospitality and events
- a client setting up a business that provides a range of services centred around financing and project management of non-residential construction projects, to facilitate a competitive advantage to the small to medium sized developers
- a client who aims to connect Vietnamese investors with suitable non-residential property acquisitions/developments in Australia through an independent, online platform that primarily offers a buyer’s agent suite of services, with added regulatory, compliance, marketing and financing service capabilities