Robert is an experienced employment, industrial relations and work health and safety lawyer.
He provides clients with practical, strategic and commercial advice to ensure compliance with workplace obligations, and to minimise the legal risks associated with workplace issues. He also helps clients reach their business needs in the employment, contractor, and health and safety space.
In addition, Robert is an experienced and highly regarded workplace trainer. He regularly designs and delivers engaging and relevant training programs and sessions for clients. This includes managing employment requirements and managing people, as well as ensuring work health and safety compliance.
Robert represents clients in the Federal Court, the Fair Work Commission and the Queensland Industrial Relations Commission. He has appeared for clients on employment and safety matters.
- investigating workplace incidents (on and off-site);
- managing ill and injured employees;
- defending or litigating prosecutions commenced by the safety regulators for breaches of legislation;
- managing coronial inquests and workers compensation appeals claims;
- advice and litigation in workplace matters;
- employment and contractor agreements;
- breaches of confidential information; and
- managing unfair dismissals and general protections claims.