Kyle is a well-practiced commercial litigator with expertise in insolvency, debt recovery, securities, and forensic matters.
Since his admission, Kyle has always taken a client-centric approach to his practice in acting for a diverse range of entities, including high-net-worth individuals, ASX-listed companies, small companies, liquidators, and trustees.
With a meticulous and analytic approach to matters, Kyle is persistent and highly motivated in delivering comprehensive and commercially mindful advice.
Kyle’s prior experience in banking & finance, allows him to maintain an in-depth understanding of financing arrangements, AML/CTF legislative compliance, PPSA securities, and loan, guarantee, and security documents, which he continues to draw on in his practice in litigation and dispute resolution.
Kyle’s recent experience includes:
- Acting for and advising the liquidators of a luxury development group with a complicated corporate structure in relation to ‘claw-back’ provisions and breaches of directors’ duties;
- Acting for an incorporated club in defending proceedings involving a complex and historical factual background;
- Acting for a national supplier in pursuing interlocutory proceedings against a rogue director;
- Initiating and advising creditors on winding up applications;
- Defending and commencing debt recovery claims;
- Advising a trustee in bankruptcy in relation to the administration of a bankrupt estate;
- Drafting and negotiating settlement agreements;
- Advising multiple lending entities on enforcement of mortgage and PPSA securities;
- Advising on AML/CTF compliance and completing AML/CTF audits for national companies.