Difan is a corporate lawyer with experience in mergers and acquisitions (M&A), corporate advisory, capital raisings and financial services. He has advised and acted for a range of clients, from start-ups and early-stage companies to international conglomerates.
Difan’s recent experience includes:
- advising financial service providers on AML/CTF compliance;
- advising international and domestic enterprises on M&A transactions;
- advising companies on corporate governance;
- advising ASX listed companies on various compliance-related issues, including the preparation of prospectus;
- advising a major Australian financial institution on assurance regulation; and
- advising an international renewable energy company on its proposed establishment of photovoltaic solar power stations in Australia.