With over 49-years’ experience acting in matters, Ken’s expertise includes negotiating and drafting documents relating to all aspects of corporate and commercial law, property contracts, leases, estate planning and estate administration, deeds of family arrangement, commercial negotiations, compliance with statutory and tax requirements, business and real estate transactions, land subdivision, owners corporation regulation, complex wills and shareholder agreements.
Ken advises a wide range of clients including small and medium enterprises, individuals, health and allied professionals, accountants, engineers and business entrepreneurs.
Predominantly, he deals in issues associated with business structures along with taxation and duty consequences of transactions.
Ken’s extensive experience in these areas allows him to achieve the best and most efficient outcomes for his clients, in order to achieve their personal and commercial goals.
- Acting for many professionals including pharmacists, doctors, lawyers, accountants and engineers in all aspects of their professional and personal dealings
- Acting for a substantial commercial builder in complex negotiations and preparation of detailed contracts and leases for sale of a large eastern suburbs development site which was subject to extensive EPA requirements
- Advising high net-worth individuals regarding taxation consequences of private loans from their trading entity through to their family trusts
Advising and drafting documents for the establishment of a large franchised saddlery retail chain
- Acting for well-established estate agencies in complex negotiations for acquisition of rent rolls.
Pro bono and Community Work
Ken has provided substantial pro bono advice to both the owners corporation and club committee at the Heritage Golf & Country Club, where he is a member.
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Bachelor of Laws with Honours (the University of Melbourne)
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice