Bill primarily works in commercial debt recovery and litigation, although his expertise also covers commercial and contractual matters and disputes, property law (including retail leases and conveyancing) and general practice.
He has over 25 years’ experience in debt recovery, from both an in-house mercantile perspective and also a legal perspective. Before joining our firm, Bill accumulated a wealth of experience running his own legal practice for over 30 years as a sole practitioner.
- initiating legal action on behalf of clients in appropriate jurisdictions for recovery of outstanding debts;
- enforcement of judgment debts for clients;
- advising clients on their internal debt recovery processes;
- advising and assisting clients regarding the implementation of structured internal methodologies and systems to minimise aging debtors, and in turn minimise the incurrence of legal costs resulting from formal legal recovery action;• advising and assisting clients in respect of their credit application documentation including, where necessary, reviewing and improving clients’ terms and conditions of trade and customer guarantees;
- advising and handling commercial and contractual matters for clients, including disputes;
- property conveyancing, retail leases and plans of subdivision; and
- advising and assisting clients in relation to a broad spectrum of legal issues ranging from corporate and director disputes, commercial transactions to wills and probate.