Glenn is a passionate and driven corporate and transactional lawyer, specialising in mergers and acquisitions and complex commercial arrangements.
Glenn advises both Australian and international clients on a range of corporate and commercial matters, including corporate transactions, advisory work, joint ventures, capital raisings, shareholder arrangements, corporate structuring and reorganisations, as well as directors’ duties.
He is an experienced negotiator and provides our clients with accurate, succinct and practical solutions to challenging and technical issues.In addition, Glenn has been recognised as a Leading Corporate/M&A Lawyer (Small & Mid-Market Matters – NSW) in Doyles Guide 2018 and has also been listed in Best Lawyers over the past three years for Equity Capital Markets Law and M&A Law. Glenn has also received recognition as one of Australia’s leading lawyers in private equity (IFLR 2012, ALB 2009, ALB 2007).
Throughout his career, Glenn has acted for ASX-listed entities, Australian-based private equity investors, foreign investors, SMEs and high net worth individuals, as well as receivers, managers and administrators. Glenn’s recent experience includes acting for:
- a biotech R&D business investigating and exploiting a promising new target for the treatment of cancer, on its re domicile, by way of scheme of arrangement, to the UK;
- a US investment management firm, on the securityholder arrangements underpinning its majority buyout of an Australian listed funds manager;
- the corporate and individual shareholders of a specialised electronic warfare subsystem provider to global defence companies, with their products already installed in several of the world’s front-line military fighter jets, in respect of the sale of 100% of their shares to a NYSE-listed company;
- a leading Nordic-based global private equity investor, on the Australian aspects of its global acquisition of a leading provider of interactive content and applications for IPTV and broadband-enabled consumer electronics;
- one of the largest security services businesses in India and Australia, on the Australian aspects of its proposed Indian IPO; and
- the shareholders of an Australian-based engineering firm on the complex divestment of one of its subsidiaries to an Omani-based corporation.
Pro Bono & Community Work
- volunteer director of SDN Children’s Services, a provider of childcare centres and services for disabled and disadvantaged children
- active member of the North Bondi Surf Club; regularly patrols and participates as a Nipper age manager
- working with numerous charities on their establishment and reviewing their constituent documents
- Finalist – Mentor of the Year, Australian Law Awards 2021
- Finalist – Commercial, Lawyers Weekly Partner of the Year Awards 2021
- Finalist – Corporate, Lawyers Weekly Partner of the Year Awards 2021
- Finalist – Mentor, Lawyers Weekly Partner of the Year Awards 2021
- Recognised in Best Lawyers Australia 2017-2022 – Equity Capital Markets Law and M&A Law
- Finalist – Commercial, Lawyers Weekly Partner of the Year Awards 2020
- Doyle’s Guide Leading Corporate/ M&A Lawyer, Small & Mid-Market Matters, NSW 2018
- Leading Lawyer in Private Equity (IFLR 2012, ALB 2009, ALB 2007)