Emily has a range of experience in property and commercial law matters, having worked extensively in commercial leasing, commercial and private property developments, and in wills and estates.
Her varied experience has allowed her to develop a deep understanding of her clients’ different needs and how to best achieve them.
Emily works regularly on commercial developments from the initial stages through to their completion, and on complex wills and estate matters.
- managing and negotiating for the acquisition and renewal of sites for telecommunications towers across Australia;
- advising on commercial leases;
- preparing and registering leases, survey plans, plans of subdivision, caveats, easements and transfers of title across Australia;
- advising on the sale and acquisition of properties (both commercial and residential); and
- acting on wills and estate matters, from drafting documents through to administering estates.