With over 15 years experience guiding clients in the acquisition, sale and development of commercial and industrial properties, Eddie is highly valued by his clients for providing sound legal advice, always being commercial and safeguarding their interests.
Eddie is a multilingual property lawyer who effectively communicates technical and complex information while overcoming cultural and language differences.
Cultural and language barriers are no problem for Eddie when it comes to property transactions involving international buyers and sellers. He has worked on complex property matters for a wide range of clients including large international institutional investors, property developers, state owned enterprises, State and Federal Government representatives and high net worth individuals and families.
- Australian legal counsel for foreign companies and foreign owned subsidiaries;
- acting for property developers to deliver residential, office, commercial and industrial projects;
- advising on all aspects of property acquisition, leasing and disposal;
- advising on Australia’s foreign investment regulations and compliance;
- acting for foreign owned subsidiaries in the acquisition of hotels, resorts and farmland;
- Australian legal counsel for high net worth individuals and families with in excess of $50M assets