Commercial Litigation Lawyer
Job Listing Date: 23 March 2021
Work Type: Full Time
Position Classification: Commercial Litigation
Cornwalls is one of Australia’s oldest and most respected independent law firms. We are multidisciplinary, dynamic and innovative. We offer a full range of commercial law services and have offices in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. We place great value on our people and take pride in our culture. Clients have entrusted us with their business since 1891. We are commercially astute, innovative and trusted advisors. We represent a broad array of corporations, family offices and high net worth individuals. Our clients are represented in every major industry. Our lawyers are thought leaders in legal issues critical to their areas of expertise. Our clients are integral to our firm. We work hard to understand their needs. Each client is distinct and we provide unique and dynamic solutions to ensure that our approach works for them.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have an opportunity for a 2 – 5 PAE commercial litigation lawyer to join our Brisbane office.
The position will primarily focus on litigious matters. You will work closely with the partner who oversees the Brisbane Litigation and Dispute Resolution Team (a QLS accredited specialist in commercial litigation) and other lawyers in the firm.
The position offers:
- Top quality work, which is challenging and rewarding
- A supportive work environment
- Opportunities for further relevant study
- The chance for genuine career progression within an expanding national law firm.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will need:
- 2 – 5 PAE
- A strong academic background
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Great problem-solving skills; organisational skills and attention to detail
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads
- A mature manner
WHAT WE OFFER
As a multidisciplinary practice, with talent and culture being the cornerstone pillar to our business strategy, we offer countless opportunities to learn and grow and work with clients across a variety of sectors. In addition, we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Tutelage from lawyers who are well recognised in their respective fields
- Interesting and challenging work
- Regular social events
- A genuinely relaxed and supportive workplace, where everyone will know your name
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please submit an email with a short resume of no more than two pages to firstname.lastname@example.org.