We pride ourselves on our team culture and place great value on our people. We offer a friendly and fun workplace, one that allows our people to learn, grow and be challenged.
At Cornwalls, we recognise that our people make us, and understand that talent and culture are the cornerstones of our firm. Our workplace is where you can be inspired and be inspiring, and also be encouraged to achieve excellence in all that you do.
We offer a supportive, respectful and inclusive work environment, and our culture is instrumental in attracting, retaining and nurturing our greatest asset: our people.
We encourage our people to engage and participate in social and community activities. Our aim is to develop the next generation of leaders, and embrace a motivated and driven workforce.
“I believe in a workplace where you can grow and feel a sense of belonging and camaraderie. It’s about putting people first.”
Levent Shevki, CEO
- A challenging and rewarding career
- Competitive salaries
An employee assistance program – access to confidential external professional counselling for our people and their immediate families
- Financial assistance for post graduate study /study leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- A health & wellbeing program
- Job satisfaction and a supportive work environment
- Opportunities for genuine career progression
- Opportunities to develop broader business skills, such as management, business development and leadership skills
- Social and sporting activities
- Structured learning & development programs
- Top quality work
- Travel opportunities for our lawyers and graduates through our international membership network, ALFA International.
Our vision is to be the best in all we do. Our values are simple and effective; they recognise our people, our clients, our service delivery and our rapidly evolving business environment. We believe our values guide and contribute to our success.
Teamwork, Work Smarter, Client is Key, Our People Make Us, Take Responsibility
An investment in learning and development is an investment in our people and our clients. We are committed to developing our people as experts in their wider fields of law and business. We believe that learning is a vital component to any business success – and we recognise that, to remain competitive in the current business climate, we need to continually develop our people.
We offer a wide range of learning and development opportunities:
- Internal and external seminars
- Skill development training
- Mentoring programs (support and guidance throughout all stages of your career)
- Further external studies
- Secondment opportunities.
Engaging today’s law students to create tomorrow’s leaders
Cornwalls recognises the important role the graduate program has to offer our firm, and it provides law graduates with a real experience.