Michelle has acted in a wide range of disputes as a commercial litigator, working in the area for a number of years.
Her specific areas of expertise include contractual disputes and insolvency related matters. Michelle’s focus is on providing clients with quality advice to ensure favourable legal, practical and commercial outcomes across a range of industries.
Michelle is fluent in English, Mandarin Chinese and Mandarin Cantonese. She has previously obtained N2 accreditation in the Japanese Language Proficiency Test.
- breach of contract claims;
- partnership disputes;
- defaults of mortgage and loans;
- statutory demands, set aside applications and winding up applications; and
- uncommercial transactions, unfair preference payments, unreasonable directorrelated transactions, and unfair loans
Pro Bono and Community Work
- Michelle volunteers at the Australian Red Cross.