Liana has a keen understanding of the intricacies of complex property transactions, which has enabled her to become a key advisor to the firm’s clients.
She has extensive experience in transacting different types of property sales and acquisitions from inception through to completion. She also has specialist knowledge in rural land sale and acquisition transactions.
In addition to property transactions, Liana also undertakes significant leasing projects nationally
- acting for one of Australia’s largest format retail groups in its acquisition of a share in the Home Consortium, which included the acquisition of 19 freehold development sites nationally;
- acting for various statutory and semi-governmental institutions with respect to their sales and acquisitions;
- acting for an international fashion label in its acquisition of its Australian leaseholding;
- acting for an A-League football club in the acquisition of freehold and leasehold sites;
- acting for an international pharmaceutical company in the acquisition of rural land in Australia for the cultivation of medicinal products;
- acting for one of Australia’s largest format retail groups in managing its portfolio of direct property holdings and leases nationally;
- preparing, reviewing and advising on land sale contracts, vendor statements, development agreements, put and call option deeds, share sale agreements and company constitutions;
- drafting, negotiating and advising on agreements for lease and leases nationally; and
- acting for a national telecommunications provider as project manager to acquire over 1,000 sites Australia-wide to establish the infrastructure for the fixed radio (wireless) component for the NBN.