Jacob has practiced exclusively in commercial litigation since his admission; including contractual disputes, regulatory and insolvency related matters, for individuals, small, and large businesses.
Jacob’s experience ranges from significant multi-million dollar Supreme Court litigation to disciplinary action taken by regulators against private individuals.
He is pragmatic and client-focused. Determined to achieve the most favourable outcome for his clients, he operates across a variety of industries.
Jacob’s recent experience includes acting for and advising:
- a unit holder in a complex trust dispute;
- professional client in dispute with regulators and industry bodies;
- superannuation trustees;
- a funds manager in a dispute with a complaints body;
- small business defending claims; and
- tax payers in a dispute with the Australian Taxation Office.
Pro Bono & Community Work
- Director – Pony Club Australia Limited
- Past Secretary – Pony Club Association of Queensland Inc.