Abraham has broad based skills in corporate, commercial and property law.
He acts for a large number of high net-worth individuals, small and medium-size enterprises, and large corporations on numerous legal transactional and advisory matters.
His particular expertise lies in:
- mergers and acquisitions
- capital raising
- corporate governance
- structuring and restructuring
- due diligence
- managed investment schemes
- property transactions
Abraham’s recent experience includes:
- acting for a liquidator in the sale of a hotel ($110m);
- acting for the sellers in the sale of a proptech business to Corelogic (circa $27.9m);
- acting for the vendor in the sale of a large south-eastern real estate group to Barry Plant (circa $22m); and
- acting for a private equity client purchasing a regional shopping centre (circa $14m).