Aaron Troung is a leasing lawyer and his principal area of practice is telecommunications.
He helps clients prepare and negotiate a wide range of complex transactions, and advises them on complex access and easement arrangements.
- acting on the Fixed Wireless Project site acquisition Australia-wide
- acting on the Augmentation Project, expanding and upgrading existing telecommunications sites
- commercial leasing: acting for major national carriers and advising on tenancy and access issues
- drafting and negotiating acquisitions and disposals of property
- assisting with development matters and planning law issues, including due diligence, research and liaising with government departments
- reviewing complex title arrangements.
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
Bachelor of Laws (Deakin University)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Deakin University)
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice